Thursday, October 23

Hiatus

So now that winter is swift approaching I will probably take a sabbatical from writing about the Jersey Guys. I plan on trying to start running (went once so far!) and probably won't ride as much. But who knows...maybe some glaringly absurd event will provoke me to capture it in blog form.

If you don't hear from me before spring, be assured that more Jersey Guys stories will return as I begin training for the Triple-By-Pass some time in May. My goal is to do at least the TBP and hopefully the Copper Triangle as well.

And I know I'll see many Jersies along the way as I prepare my body for the punishment of those rides.

It's funny because Boone always refers to the colorful cyclists as "Jersey Guys" now.

I love it!

Stay tuned...more to come in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment