Thursday, April 30

April

So when I reach 47 S. Logan Street this afternoon I will have covered 200 miles this month on my bike. Not a lot, but more than in the past few months.

My goal for May? 500 miles. I need to do at least 125 miles a week with a few leftover days to make up for any deficiency. I'm showing off my math skills here: average 17.8 miles a day each week. Ok, I used a calculator...get over it.

I can crank out high miles on the weekends, probably even manage to get in most of my weekly miles as the month goes on, but I really have to step it up.

My goal for June is going to be at least 600 miles. We'll see what's realistic after May is finished.

3:50pm
Onward and Upward

200 miles in April...I'm going to get 500 miles in May. The most I've ever ridden (since I was 14 years old and riding back and forth past Jenny Mosbacker's house 24/7) in a month was 390 miles back in July. I then rode 300+ in August but nothing close since. I know I can ride 400+ miles in a month. Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment