Wednesday, November 4

Bikes



Since the snow last week I have been riding my Cannonball but I have been seriously lagging getting to and from work. Yesterday it took me a full 55 minutes to get to work.

So last night when I got home I decided I would ride my Giant today. Wow, its like night and day.

To put them into motor vehicle terms...riding the Cannondale is like driving a 1972 Chevy Suburban loaded down with Boy Scouts. It'll climb the hills, it'll get you where you're going. But it won't do it fast.

Riding the Giant is like...well, I don't know, because I've never driven an I-talian sports car, but that's how I imagine it must feel. I can FLY on the Giant. Of course I am still slow compared to other cyclists out on the road, but I do a much better job of keeping up on the Giant and I'm definitely not the slowest thing on the road like when I ride the Cannonball.

If I could race myself, I am sure the me on the Giant would win...

No comments:

Post a Comment