Tuesday, December 29

Slackadaisical

Two days...I've ridden my bike to work two days in December. Of course it is December in Colorado.

I am such a hypocrite. There have been plenty of days this month that I could have ridden. I was just lazy.

And my reasoning was this (list):

Dark when I ride to work
Cold (single digits and teens)
Snow/ice on the ground (best excuse by far)

Well, this morning I did fine with the dark. I can see well enough to ride. I wasn't cold at all. I think I may have finally nailed my dress. And the shoulders are dry and mostly clear. There were a few days that would have been tricky to ride. We did get a foot of snow last week.

Anyway, I'm back on track. In January I don't have to be in to work until 9am, so riding will be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment