Wednesday, January 13

Winter Commuting

I rode Monday and Tuesday. It was colder than today, but tonight we have a Cub Scout meeting at 6pm and I have to work til 5:30 so I opted to drive.

The roads are grungy from snow management, but its actually been pretty dry after all the snow. The up side is the sunny mornings to ride in, the downside is that it gets dark quick as I ride home. But, the days are getting longer every turn of the planet.

My commute times are pretty good. Back close to what they were when I was training for the TBP.

I need a stronger front light for dark evenings though. My light just isn't bright enough to help me see the road ahead. Some non-tinted glasses would be nice so I could protect my eyes and still see in the dark. Something to look into...

No comments:

Post a Comment