Tuesday, March 16

March Madness

So far in March I've ridden 3 days a week to work. I need to step it up. I'm gonna do my best to ride all four days this week. Thursday I'll have to leave early, but I know I can do it.

I was thinking this morning, if I am truly a proponent of human powered transportation I should forego elevators too. I can use the stairs (like a surprising number of my co-workers here on the third floor) and not let the box wench me up the short distance to work.

I have also been wondering of late if I could sell both of my bikes and buy a decent touring bike with the money. I doubt it, touring bikes are expensive! It would make more sense as a second vehicle than either my aging MTB or my squirrelly road bike.

Unless I could find a good used one...

No comments:

Post a Comment