Monday, February 28

February and Cars Go Together

It's that time again...end of the month. Let's tally it up.

I rode 313 miles in February. That's pretty good considering I carpooled an entire week when I was sick, I had one holiday off and February is the shortest month of the year. I drove on the first of the month. The snow was piled high and the rest of my family had a snow day. I would say it just made sense, but I regretted it as soon as I turned the key.

But compared to February 2010's deplorable 46 miles this past month was worthy of a freakin' gold medal! Last year I drove a lot because of the weather.

Anyway, the past few days haven't inspired much rambling about cycling, other than to report Bean's new cycling status (two wheels good, four wheels bad).

My counter coverage changes in March. In theory my schedule will be 7:30 to 4:00 for the next two months. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment