Tuesday, April 5

cUte in a Ute

I need to just chill out and dig deep to find the Job-like patience I can usually muster. I mean, I hatched the Xtracycle plan in December and I've been pretty patient since then, even though I've been quite vocal about my obsessive desire to convert my main mode of transportation to a longtail cargo bike. My wife is a saint. But a saint that rides upon a Kona Ute.

The powder coating place said 5 to 7 business days. Today is technically the 5th day. Salvagetti has ordered my FreeRadical and its en route. Everything else is in place. I need to relax.

Today is Day 5 of 30 Days of Biking. Today The Glens experienced longtail biking for the first time. I took Lily and Little Glen around the block and when we got back they hollered for more, so I took them for a ride to Olde Town and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment