Saturday, April 23

Photographic Interlude


Baby goes to the store


Need some padding and a more solid extension bar, but we're getting there


Found a use for my bolt on drop bars


Enjoying the spring colors from the Xtracycle

Today started out cold and dreary. We actually saw a little snow flying around breakfast time. The kids and I hopped on the bike and rode down to the hardware store where we bought materials to construct a backrest and stoker extension for the X. We rode back via Terrace Park where the kids played for awhile. Then we returned home and I spent the afternoon cutting and drilling. I'm not 100% happy with the results, but in the end I think its going to work out nice. I need to find a solid wooden dowel or handle or a steel pipe for the stoker extension and the stoker will be satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment