Saturday, April 9

Stress Related Weight Gain

FreeRadical came in. I went over to Salvagetti and picked it up. I've been a wreck ever since.

It's all going to work out, but I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew. The fork is going to give me fits. I don't have what I need to get it put on the bike and I need to get it on to do just about everything else.

I went ahead and bolted the Xtracycle frame onto the bike, but without the fork and handlebars I can't start putting on the brake and derailer cables. So in the morning I'm going to take the Ute, the frame and the fork down to Salvagetti and get Ute's brake lever fixed and get the fork put in. It should be relatively simple and shouldn't take much to fix, but I don't have a crown race setting tool. In fact, before today I didn't know a thing called a crown race setting tool existed.

But tomorrow...it should be all put together, should be rolling down the street by sunset. I may be a nervous wreck and unable to ride a bike by then, but at least someone will enjoy a cool Xtracycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment