Friday, May 6

Whole Bean

On Tuesday as we biked past West Lake Lily said: "Don’t throw me in that water!"

I replied: "Okay, but you have to be very good."

Lily: "No!"

Me: "Then I'm going to throw you in the water."

She giggled.

Wednesday as we pedaled past the lake she said: "Dad, don’t throw me in that water!"

Me: "Okay, but you have to be very, very good."

Lily: "I'm not going to be very, very good!"

Me: "Okay, then I'm going to throw you in the water."

Yesterday Bean said: "Don’t throw me in the water!"

Me: "Okay, but you have to be very, very, very good."

Lily: I won’t be very, very, very good."

Me: "Then I'm going to throw you in the water."

Lily: "NO!"

This morning she said again: "Dad, don’t throw me in the water."

Me: "Okay, but you have to be very, very, very, very good."

Lily: "I'm not going to be very, very, very, very good!"

So I pulled the bike over by the lake.

Lily: "AHHHH!!!"


She's racked up more miles than either of her parents this week. I take her to the babysitter on the Xtracycle and the babysitter takes her home. Then Lily rides up to school with Mandy on the Ute and back with Boone. She gets in about 27-29 miles a day when Mandy picks up Boone on the bike while Mandy and I only get 18-19 each.

Stay tuned for another edition of Ramming Speed Friday this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment