Saturday, August 27

USAPCC Stage 5: Steamboat Springs to Breckenridge

Stage 5: Steamboat Springs to Breckenridge, 106 miles.



Urg, I didn't watch today's stage. My laptop wouldn't install the software for the Shack Tracker.



So to sum it up...Viviani won again. Caught it on twitter.



I can't find the updated standings. I'll post those later. Still excited about tomorrow!



I did show up to volunteer in Golden this morning and was told they had too many volunteers. But I got the schwag bag and we picked up a copy of the official poster, signed by the artist (local)!







Golden is insane right now. It's only going to get crazier.



This afternoon we visited with Richard at Arvada Bike and talked replacement fork for the OBS, non-roof mounted car racks and a Leadville-worthy 29er. He steered me toward the Raleigh XXIX+G and the Raleigh Talus Sport 29er. The difference is the XXIX+G is twice the cost of the Talus Sport.



So the contenders for LV are:



Kona Kahuna ($1100)

Raleigh Talus Sport 29er ($700)

Raleigh XXIX+G ($1400)



Got some considering to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment