Friday, November 25

In the News: Cannonball X

Late today I noticed the mail had been delivered. As I pulled out the single piece of mail I was excited to see it was the latest edition of Mother Earth News.

As we sat down to dinner I flipped through the pages. And then I stopped cold. I saw a photo of a bike that looked like the Cannonball X. In fact, it looked like one of my photos of my bike. And the letter beside it had my name after it...my name!!!



Then I remembered I'd emailed MEN after reading the article "What the Right Bike Can Do For You" in the June/July issue. And then we noticed Boone's bike was in the picture too.

It was pretty cool to see a photo of the Cannonball X. If you get a chance, check out the December/January issue of Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment