Tuesday, February 14

Fast and Light

I had a couple of errands to run in town today so I was a bit later riding in to work. It was really nice doing my commute in full daylight. Plus, since I was running on "texting in late" time I was under no pressure to rush my ride, so it was rather enjoyable. And oddly quicker than usual.

Without going into too much depth I'd like to share a company with you that has caught my attention recently: Lightfoot Cycles out of Darby, Montana. Lightfoot is the kind of company I would love to work for or start up on my own. I'm not going to go into great detail here because their webpage is chock full of information and photos.

Two good places to start are their Light Footprint page and their Mission page. Then check out some of their models. I can't say enough good things about what I see in their product.

Short post today, but I'm working on some bigger posts and working on things other than this blog. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment