Monday, April 30

April Miles Bring May Trials

The numbers are in. It's not bad, but its not good.

April: 376 miles, 3rd highest mileage out of four so far in 2012, 3 miles less than the 2012 average so far.

If you multiply the average out the projection for the year is 4,554 miles. Ugh. But the 260 miles in February really kicked the legs out of my overall average.

And what's up with two posts involving math in one day? I can do averages though.

Tomorrow I change shifts/schedule. Four years of this undignified swinging from 7:30 – 4:00 and then to 9:00 – 5:30...I absolutely hate working until 5:30. Traffic is bad enough between 4 – 4:45. But by 5:30 rush "hour" is in full swing and the moto-fascists are looking for someone to take their commutes out on.

The upside is that I now have more time before work and don't have to get up as early. But I'm a morning person...

Let's go for 500+ in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment