Wednesday, May 30

Not Applicable

Last week I received an email from Facilities. It was addressed to "All employees who drive to the building."

It went on to say blah, blah, blah, blah, something about the parking garage being closed for repairs.

I deleted it.

I never see the parking garages. I approach and enter the building from the opposite side.

Monday was the first official day of summer vacation (103 to go!), and Mandy and I woke up early to take a short walk around the block. When we returned there was a question about whether or not I had time to make it.

"You can take the car," she offered sweetly.

My brain tried to access that deleted email. Unfortunately I do not have a photographic memory.

"Nah, I'll ride," I shrugged.

Thankfully, I made it with plenty of time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment