Thursday, August 2

And Now For Some Shameless Self-Promotion

For all you tech savvy and inpulsive souls out there reading the blog, you can now subscribe on your Kindle or other device for the ridiculously low price of 99¢ a month.

My promise to you is that I will do my best to have relevant and substantive content so you get the most for your pocket change.



Also, if you haven't, and are so inclined, you can read my cyclo-centric short story "All You Haters" on your Kindle for the one-time insanely low price of 99¢.

AND...if I can get some input back from you Dear Readers, and there seems to be some interest, I will do a run of Pavement's Edge t-shirts similar to the design on the jersey I had custom made by Alchemist Threadworks of Boulder. 


Let me know if you'd like a tee similar to my jersey, and if I get enough interest I'll have them fire up the t-shirt mill.

You should also check out today's Yehuda Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment