Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas!

The last few weeks have been chaotic for us. We've landed in Kentucky okay. We're in our temporary quarters for now. We're anxious to be settled and back into a routine.

Mandy and I managed a nice 17.4 mile ride with her dad around the county yesterday. The temperature was in the high 40s and it was at least partly sunny. It was actually a good day for a bike ride.

Tomorrow is the big day. The kids are excited. Krampus lurks though. Will he carry off my youngest nephew? We'll see in the morning.

I don't know if we'll have a white Christmas. I'm not holding my breath. It will definitely be a Wet Christmas. I'm hoping it dries out soon so I can get the One dirty.

Well, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The Pavement's Edge family is happy to be close to family and with our feet on the stepping stones of a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment